Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Waiting Game

I am currently playing the waiting game, and not loving it. I have dyed up everything I have, and am waiting for the next shipment of yarn to get here. I placed the order 2 weeks ago, and hope it gets here soon. I can here my dye pot calling me. I am really looking forward to working on the Sock Summit Challenge.

While I have been waiting I have been working on my yet to be named sweater. It is an Anzula original in worsted weight superwash merino, cashmere, nylon. Here it is with the flash:


And here it is with out. Which I feel better depicts the actual color.


The stitch pattern was inspired by one of the stitches in Barbara Walker's A Treasury of Knitting Patterns. Again shown with, and with out the flash.


I am making an extra large, and it is using 7 skeins.

Tomorrow, I will tell you about the spinning demo I will be doing at the Sock Summit.

No comments: