Thursday, July 2, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round

A month ago today I posted about the fab lace yarn I dyed. In the mean time I ordered swifts for reskeining and they showed up yesterday. Guess what I spent today doing.


Yup, that is reskeining three skeins at once. Look, no hands! That's cause we have an electric skein winder. It saves so much time & energy.



They look so pretty reskeined. Like candy. I just want to eat them up. Want more fiber candy?


Baby Llama & Merino/Yak. Merino/Yak is one of my favorite fiber blends to spin. So soft & lofty, it is like spinning clouds.

Last week we had an open house over here, so you could see what Anzula is all about. The yarn looked so good displayed in the house. It was really great seeing so many of you!


My wonderful guy picked some flowers to help decorate the place. Isn't he sweet?

2 comments:

Julianne said...

That looks like fun...your yarns are gorgeous...

Knit Witch said...

How fun!!! I am amazed that you can use an electric skein winder on lace!!!!! hmmm......